St. Joseph's (built in 1928)
- Some of the latest repairs include installation of new roof, removal of the Church bell (stored in garage) and the addition of the side entry and elevator.
Our Lady of Mercy (built in 1840)
- Ten years ago a new roof was installed and the speaker system was upgraded. The parking lot was repaved recently and the Knights of Columbus generously paid for the new Adoration Chapel as well as the upgrades to the flooring in the church hall foyer and the addition of an accessible washroom for the hall.
St. Benedict's (built in 1959)
- The Narthex, church hall and an accessible washroom were added and the three years ago new carpet was installed throughout the church along with a ramp to the altar for easier accessibility.